sexta-feira, 20 de junho de 2008

if you use today


if u used to today ...please do not share hummmm... I changed my point of view about that... why newcomer can’t share?
who wrote this rule?
our 3º tradition says: the only thing you need it’s the desire to stop using.... this program it’s about 12 steps and 12 traditions. the new comer gives us what they have in that moment. who am I to shut up the newcomer?
I am not different of newcomer. let me remind you some : I am here today, and I have a meeting room to go today because a newcomer. let me talk about all our beginning.... this program stared with A.A. thanks them we have N.A. the first meeting of jimmy k was a A.A. meeting why?
the 12 program started with 2 people - one in recovery(Billy w.) another using (bob) Billy w didn’t go to talk with someone with more time than him. he went to yellow pages and he tried to found someone without recovery. do you remind what he said to Bob at the end?
... you helped me today... you helped me don’t go back and use again.... so, I am here today because the newcomer named Bob.
open mind friends.
who wrote that in past "that rule" maybe was wrong. why you don’t think about that for a while?
do you remind your first meeting? what do you felt when someone lasted you speak?
acceptance not rejection. just think about that and stopped doing the GOD job. by the way... do you remind what son of God done?
he always choused be with people who was sick. the newcomer isn’t just a newcomer IT´S ONE LIFE, and when he/her enter in a meeting room we all have that life in our hands. we have to take care , not say” you can’t speak" the newcomer won’t understand that stupid rule. give them time, let they give what they have to give.
the newcomer can be you next sponsor. done. one day I will banned of this site, I know it, but I fight for what I believe. you taught me how to love and felt love inside of me , now I have something to say.
ivone v. Portugal
--------------------------------------------
I WAS THINKING ABOUT JESUS, NOW FOLLOW THIS: GOD CHOOSED JESUS RO CARRY THE MESSAGE, JESUS CHOOSED 12 DISIPLES TO CARRY THE MESSAGE TOO, WE HAVE A 12 STEPS PROGRAM, OUR SPONSORS CARRY THE MESSAGE TO US, WE CARRY THE MESSAGE TO OUR SPONSEES, OUR SPONSEES CARRY THE MESSAGE TO THEM SPONSEES.
SO, CAN YOU SEE YOU REALLY ARE THE TOOLS GOD? CAN YOU SEE WHY YOU ARE IN RECOVEY?
CAN YOU SEE THIS IS NOT ABOUT CLOTHES , CARS, MONEY, A NEW HOUSE, A NEW CHILD, BOYFRIEND.
THE TRUE ABOUT WHY WE ARE IN RECOVERY IT´S WE WAS CHOOSED TO CARRY MESSAGE. GOD AND JESUS HAD THE POWER TO MADE EVERYTHING THEY WANT, BUT THE ONLY THING THEY MADE WAS CHOOSING PEOPLE TO CARRY MESSAGE.
THAT IS THE REALLY TRUE. SO , WE MUST HAVE TO STOP ASKING GOD FOR HELP HELP AND MORE HELP.
WE HAVE TO ACPETED THIS CHOOSEN AND HELP HIM TO CARRY HIS MESSAGE. MESSAGE IT´S SIMPLE : BE GOOD TO YOURSELF AND TO ANOTHER. HELPING THE WORLD , MAKING A BETTER WORLD.
NOW I AM BELIEVING IN THAT.
I KNOW THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELEGION...BUT IS ABOUT LOVE AND SPIRITUALITY

Sem comentários: