quinta-feira, 4 de março de 2010

does a bad relationship stops you to fall in love again?

Does a bad relationship stops you to fall in love again?
Nahhh
This is what I believe - doesn't exist bad relationships.
Is always a reason for you to be with that person. If you are not too focus on your ego or emotional vampire status you will understand why that happen to you.
But, you won't understand right way! You will understand!
Sometimes people cross our path to teach us something or because we become important to them at that moment of their lifes.
You need to relax when you are in a relationship and don't make that relationship the focus of your life and who you are.
People keep change their nature because relationships and then they become alone In THE RELATIONSHIP.
If your partner has a bad behavior or even an addiction will be fair that you make him or she aware about your feelings and how much that is hurting you. After that if he or she keep acting out on that behavior that tells you that its time to go.
For years that I hear people saying " he may change" , I won't leave because my children " he/ she may work out through therapy.
Ego and fear...
Let it go
Move on
Set yourself free
You are living in you own prison of your ego.
More you live through ego, more pain you will have.
Talking about myself I have my moments too.
My ego its alive, I wish it wasn't.
I have those times of crazy in love. Those that I hear my brain " the love of my life" lol
Those are just moments. Quick I get in touch with reality. Lol
When you want to change someone ask yourself fisrt:
- did I changed?
- if yes, how many years that I took to change it?
- was that simple as I am telling you?
Ask those questions to yourself
Done :)

Sem comentários: