sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

love - relationships

What really means to like someone?
How that does it feel?

Well, I have been having all my life dramatic relationships.
I believed at that time that love or be with someone would implicate strong feelings and a good make up!
Today I am afraid of the word " make up"
I would fight and argue in the relationships in order to make up.
My relationships all base on make up.
As a counselor I had learned that has to do with the abandonement. I sabotaged in order to restart.
When the relationship was OK I would get bored.
Now I love that what I would call boring.
I made new choices base on what I learned.
I said before that I hate make up now because its not what I want anymore. I don't want figths, screams , or arguments
I want a relationship base on spirituality!
That doesn't mean that isn't there a rush. Of course is there the rush of being in love. But thge most importante is we can go wild but we do it in peace.
Today I like a relatonship that brings me tranquality and peace of mind!
I love the touch and just be there. .. Just feeling.
I am not there anymore to control or to be controled.
Isn't a game anymore!
When I feel that I am getting into a relationship that would bring anxiety I right way end up it.
I truely believe that universe knows what to do and what to bring us.
So people love and be love!
If u see that the person who is with you doesn't undertstand you or don't treat in a equal way, so u may want get the F... Out of there soon as possible.
Live love
Live passion
But please... Don't live drama!
Done :)
Ivone V.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Sometimes it's easy to talk but hard to do it.