sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

reservations why that happen?

Seams like I am full back to writing stuff!
Today I was waiting for the train to go home and I start to think about reservations.
What they are?
What they are use for?
Are they some of mechanism of defense?
I guess they are too.
Are too because it can be use in two ways.
Reservations is always what you don't say. What you don't share. Those are little secrets that you keep in your head.
I also call it a backup plan.
Reservations its human!
Reservations are use to avoid pain and normally works like this " if this doesn't work I will..." " Maybe if... I will get better luck"
Reservations and denial are smiliar or maybe the same, its up to you how you look it.
People can get caught on their own reservations if they don't share it.
Can bring confuse.
See reservations happen when you don't totally believe in something.
As an example I have recovery and relationships.
Let's start with recovery:
" If the things don't go like a I want, I may end up going back and use"
" Well I am telling to the counselors what they want to hear but then will be my way"
Why this happen?
Huh... People are too scare of change. Until then their way was everything they knew, so can you imagine if you want to take from them everything they have ?
Can you imagine how they feel and how they will react?
If you are telling someone to do a new way that means you are taking out the old way and that means grieve :) pain
Reservations will allow them to get more time to get use to your new suggestions. They will try it very slow and that as a name - recovery is a slow process. Right?
Right.
Relationships:
What people fear most?
Rejection/ abandon
I don't believe that when you start a relationship you give yourself complete!
How many times do you say " well let's see how this will work out"
How many times you do "sex games" with other people or little cracks of seduction?
Those are reservations!
So reservations at the end its just insecurity!
Its just a way that makes you believe that you are in control of any situation.
Unreal but a fact.
Done :)

Sem comentários: