sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2008

trapped again even didn't notice


Dammm, I just follow into one trap again.
When I am going to learn????
So yesterday I was sit down in cantine, and I saw this ex client of mine and I said: hi, how are you?
She came to me and she said: I am ok. Hey I have that paper for you.
What paper?
That paper you told me to do about the book. Did you get the book?
Yes.
When can I give you the paper?
Anytime, ask your counselor if you can give it to me.
Trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just said that to shut her up, and to not make her feel rejected.
Dammm I didn’t even notice.
My supervisor came to me and told me that I upset her counselor, because seams that I was trying to annulated her work.
Wasn’t my intention.
I didn’t get very upset, BUT, BUT, and here we go again, the first thing came to my mind was that the other sneak counselor had something to do with this.
This counselor who got upset is very calm, to freak out with a small situation like this, because the true is the client just wanted to give me a paper I told her to do when I was her counselor and she never had the opportunity to give me.
I believe came from that client can be trap because she is very criminal minded, and a liar.
But the emphase this got, I believe that the sneak snake counselor had something to do with this.
She has an anti social behavior, she like to create chaos, and then sit back and watch.
She is the one who would have a heart attack if one of her clients would want to talk to me. She probably was the one who felt threat by the paper.
I had this desire to ask my supervisor if she was present at that moment, but I didn’t have courage. I didn’t want to show that I was suspicious and I was loosing the advice, and the learn experience.
I don’t understand why that woman keeps having a problem with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
Why she keeps competing with me????? What the fuck is her problem?
She keeps looking at me when she sees me, and sizes me up. She looks at me from down to top
I don’t know.
Who gives a fuck?
Well, but is sad, and uncomfortable having someone who is always watching you trying to figure out your mistakes.
I am been having fun for awhile, because I already found out that I am her weakness. She tries to dress like, the fool, like if she could have the same impact that I have. Hello!!!
She is ghetto, I am fashion, lol, I am been silly
She needs med and see Doctor Clayton, lol

Sem comentários: