sábado, 4 de outubro de 2008

My vision was right


My vision was right … the room on the left (office) - 1 - the room on the left from my last post- was taken right away. I even got a smile on my face, because is good too know that I wasn’t crazy, or getting into a dramatic drama. I was right, and more will be revealing. I thought that would take 1 month for my other vision, but I guess is starting sooner than I thought. My last QCC asked me to walk with him, and he said: did you see she took control of the office, and changed everything around??? Yes I saw, and yes I knew that would happen. I also knew that she was so jalousies of me that she wasn’t going to wait for me to change the office. She packed all my stuff without my authorization. She opened my draws, and she took everything I had. She broke my privacy because she was so in a hurry to get my office. Unbeliever, but is true. See, I didn’t see this coming. She sold an image of a good person. She sold an image of a person that is here to help you out. She is just a snake waiting to bit you. She knew it that she had to take control over the one who had more power. That one would be the LCDC on charge. She knew it I had resentments with him, so she fed that. I still remember the conversations she had about him, in order to feed me. She wanted that in order to get ride of him fast. Then will be my turn. I dint see it coming. Like she took the office without me be present she gang them up without me be present. She will smile on your face, and at same time she wills f. you up on your back. Well now I am gone so I am not going to have a problem with her. Now when she finds out the other one has a master degree, oh,oh. Anyway I will keep watching her manipulating everyone by been helpful, and bringing food. Are sad people like this. They are sick, almost like emotional serial killers. But at the end they are stupid because they get caught on their own mess, and ambitious. She could wait for me to take my office, and then she would be able to say that she spoke with me and we agreed on that. But NO she was stupid enough to show them that she did what she did because she is jalousies of me. When you read this you may think that she wants what I have, for instance the office, but no guys, isn’t about the office. What she wants is to be me, and that she cannot take from me.
I told my director that people like that normally they have luck in life. He didn’t agree, he said they run out of luck on of this days. I still believe they are the ones with luck in their life, because they are not aware of their self’s, so they just act bad, and because they are not aware they don’t feel guilty, so they don’t care. This woman is dangerous. If one day this woman gets a small position in here, that would be enough for her to try a high position, and destroy who she needs too. Ok, ok, you guys may think I am been dramatic again, if this is the case let me ask you something: did I was wrong before? I wasn’t hum.
I still remember that Wednesday when I was doing that training that she told me: you go girl, I miss you so much, and I can’t wait for you to come back girl.” Then in next day, she f. me up. She used a client who I took from the status team twice, because borrowing and leading ( the same client that she placed on prospect chair last week, for the same reason), and she notice that I had some of my clients mad at me because the smoke ban I gave them, and she just saw the lottery. She made that client to go out there and manipulated other clients against me. That client called names to other clients when they refused, and then what happen?
That client was stilling cookies from canteen, and other stuff in order to trade for cigarettes. She used her, and then when she got what she wanted from her, then she placed her on prospect chair. Ridiculous.
So this was I got. That behavior she had just takes me to one place. So let’s see it:
She states that she isn’t an addict. Hum, really….
Yes you are!
Why?
Simple, because you act like a sponsor, then you give them quizzes because you ate the basic text and you don’t know what to talk about or even process it. Then, just what you did tells me that you are not just an addict. You are an addict, and you were prostitute when you were using drugs. You act like the drug use, when a woman in that place feels threat by other woman, and you just get ride of her.
Was a matter of the time until I would figure out.
Now I am let you go, I am not going to waste my time anymore.
What goes around comes around, and I will be near to watch. By the way, was too late for you to put the computer on other desk. What happened? Guilty? Or shame? Don’t you see that is nothing that you can do now that is going to change what we had learned about you.
In my back I see the others back

I wrote this post Wednesday and I decide to just post today because I post everything I write too. I am not feeling angry anymore, because I am happy now in the place I am today. I am going to write some more about the place I am now .
Next post.

Sem comentários: