quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2008

haunted house


Haunted house

Wow what amazing day I had yesterday!!!!!
So I went to this haunted house at my work, and was the best time I ever had in days.
I was scared because was dark, and I couldn’t see, so I got this adrenaline, lol. I told to a client: you go in front of me, lol
Can you believe I got scared with the same situation twice????
I saw that client coming out from the refrigerator, and I wasn’t expecting!!! I got freak scare, and I even scream. So them I pass there again, and I knew it she was going to come out again, and again I got scared :s, lol
Then I went to the men side and was this doll, and suntley the doll came in my direction, and I just ran the fast as I could.
For that I don’t have a life in this country was very cool the haunted house, because made me have fun, and made me remind those old days in Lisbon fair where I would go to haunted houses.

Thank you!

Now something I saw there. We have some of our clients there working at the haunted house. We have this blonde beautiful client who shares very well, and seams that she already got it. When she is at the unit is that what I thought, but yesterday I saw the really one.
She kept trying to seduce the guys. I realized she was there to act in her addiction. I saw that she couldn’t stop. The other clients were are dress crazy, and with weird make up, but this one wasn’t. She just had some lipstick, and made sure that she was sexy to the guys. Today I observed her behavior on the unit, and she wasn’t free like before. She is already obsessed with one of the guys or several of them. I can see she has a plan, and she will act on that. I also believe that at this point she is already having contact with him, or some of them. I believe she is starting a relationship in the haunted house. What I saw yesterday was really, and I could relate with that look, and way to move. She is ready to sabotage, or she already did it.

Sem comentários: