sexta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2008

what ???


Today the continue care supervisor was here and he asked me a chair for his office, because he wanted to match with other chair he has. I told him yes and I told him to send a client from the cottage with one of his chair and make the trade.
So the cottage decided to act in a criminal way. They took advantage of a situation of the supervisor chair to manipulate their counselor and come and pick up the soft chairs.
They told her that the soft chairs were their chairs, and they had a lot of people in medical restriction. The last time I was there they just had 1 client who was allow to be in soft chair.
Soundly I got a phone call from the counselor from cottage D asking me if they could came and pick the chairs that had gone to the unit by mistake during parenting class.
I didn’t know, so I said yes. When they arrived the clients told me that the supervisor of the women facility Mr. W. told them to stay with that chairs, and that means that the soft chairs don’t belong to the cottage.
My answer to that right way was: stop, nothing moves. If the supervisor had choose this chairs its up to him to change that.
The Cottage starts to screaming with clients form the unit and I said for them to stop because the last time I checked Mr. W. was the supervisor. One of the clients was very disrespectful to me, and I told her that I wasn’t her counselor anymore but I was still staff.Then i started to see all the women from the unit comming out of their rooms, and I had to act fast. Anyway they kept screaming with the unit about the chair, and I had to role them back right way to the cottage.
Then I sent clients form the unit to take the chairs they brought to the cottage. When they arrived there with the chairs they kept screaming and telling that their were slick and devious and they were going be pull up for that.
So the conclusion of that was that the other supervisor came here to get an explanation. When he arrived he told me that they said that unit took the chairs during parenting class. The true is that chairs came here 2 or 3 weeks ago, and they were lying and tried to take advantage from a trade chair between supervisor and counselor.
At the end a guy from the security called and kept saying that I have to send the chairs because the supervisor wants. And I told him NO. I am not moving anything until W. says so.
They guy said: so you are refusing?
OH MY…..
Are you stupid?????
What is the part that you don’t understand that supervisor has other supervisor on top of him, and was that who is on top of him who chooses to have these chairs in the unit!!!!
Wow he really upset me; he thinks he runs shit here. He may want to go and cut his pony tale.
All this situation upset me, because saw myself divide between supervisors. The cottage keeps finding way to split staff, and they keep succeeded.
They had the counselors asking what was going on, they even had the supervisor comming here to know what was going on, and they even had security on this. Wow, what a good criminals!
I got upset
now lets have fun.

Sem comentários: