sábado, 2 de agosto de 2008

Liars and Bullshitters


So yesterday I went back to this post, and I thought I could do this. I was scared to be caught, lol. So what I did?
I went to the circle and I said: you better drop contracts because at this time the other one who was moved to other unit is negotiating with staff her chance to be in treatment and not be sending to prison. That means she is telling the entire true, and I already know what is going on, and who has something to drop. I also didn’t let anyone go to K-Crew.
So they started saying: tell the true. Why do you think she is not letting us to go to K-Crew? Because she doesn’t want us to know what the other one is telling over there.
After that they just drop contracts, and saying the entire true. Did Work it!
They just started dropping contracts so fast, that in 10 minutes the bucket had to be drop.
I didn’t know nothing about the other girl, what she is been telling or not. Took me 9 hours to figure out how I would do this, but finally I got it.
so today I did it again.... I waited until lunch time, and then I just went there and I said " we already know the true and the names, we are just waiting for us to drop the contracts, and is taking too long"
they went crazy, and started to drop more contracts..... match shoes, and clothes going on, sex, and Motel going on, milk man, and sex going on.
so this liars and bullshitters really work.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Works well. I read your resonse to my blog, thanks for your support. I closed myself off this weekend, didnt think about work at all. I am in acceptance today, better things are comming, I'm sure.