quinta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2008

Love conditions


Love conditions

In other day I went to a meeting and I heard “NA gave us love for free”. When I heard that was like I was hearing that for the first time. I thought: why I always have conditions??? Why I always tell people: if you really loved me you wouldn’t acted like you did.
For you to love me you need to….
You should…..
You have to….
Love is supposed to be free, and make us feel free. So why I keep arresting people?
Conditions, is not the same as unconditional. Mothers say: I love my kids unconditional…is false! They still expect them to be what they wish, so the society taught us to leave under conditions, to love with conditions. We had learned that since our existence.
Religion tells us that God just will love us IF we….

Is like with my clients…why sometimes I forgot they are just sick people??? Because sometimes I think: IF you would listen to me this wouldn’t happen. IF, IF

If you really loved me…. When I say IF I am forgetting to see the person like he/she is. I expect perfectionism, because I am forgetting that person is a human be and because of that has limitations, and issues.
The people when they met they follow in love exactly for what they are, and then became a matter of power.
We became blind with I KNOW, YOU DON’T, and IF
We cannot see anything else, the only thing we see is IF.
Does anyone already sat down and thought and look to other one, and thought: who are you? Let me see who you are, and where you are coming from.
What would be perfect? Accept what we chosen for our life, and work with that.
We cannot change people; just love can make that change. We also don’t want the person gets worse, unreachable, so we need to work with what we have, accept what we have, and love what we have because was our decision to be there.
Well I don’t have a clue what I am saying, but is making me sense. 

Sem comentários: