sexta-feira, 4 de julho de 2008

Today

I am so tired today. I was thinking why I ma so tired. I thought about my work, and I came to realize that I work almost the same, so couldn't be my work. I am feeling overwhelmed,and I realized I am emotional tired. Is in this time I think I am not being good to myself. I feel too much, when is about me. I found out when I am tired is when I take off, lol, what some call ADD, lol. Is like my brain is about to explode. One of the things that relax me is when I am double staff I take off and I go talk with my supervisor. I don't know why but I feel in peace when I am talking with him. other thing is doing individual sessions. when I do I feel in peace. right, I don't know why!!!! while I was writing this , I realized the reason I get peace is because I stop obsessed over me, and give attention to others. today I already did 4 individual sessions, and I am in peace, but also bored. in the morning I picked up " my favorite clients" to start my morning well. when I say favorite clients is the ones who make me laugh. Today I am tired, and bored!

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

I always tell myself, when you get tierd and burned out, go do what it is you like doing best. If that is individuals, or groups, or talking to people, then that is what you should do.
I have times where I am sulking in my office because Im stressed, but then I realize, I need to get out and be around people. That makes me feel better. What we do for a living is stressful and being around many people at once who are expressing thier emotional pain is hard to bear at times. Then when you add the emotional stress of what is going on at home into the picture, it really makes it difficult. So do what you do best, that will make you feel better.

Mentes Conectadas disse...

YES.Was what I did. I did individual sessions, and at afternoon I sat on floor with the new clients, and we sat there talking normal stuff. I did with them a popcorn bag to unit E. At the end of the day Miss Dupont gave me a gift, by telling me that she really likes to be around me and work with me:) I felt good:)
yeah, this time of my life I have up and downs, I called it grief. I want to fly. I just don't want to fly against a tree, lol, then becomes like the song we was listen at your office...hohoho,lol