quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2008

The law of attraction


My mentor told me :Great leaders make decisions quickly and change their minds slowly. Unsuccessful people make decisions slowly and change their minds quickly.
I cant finger out where I belong. Maybe one of this days I will finger out.
I came to work and I found out one of my clients left. I wasn't expect, and no one was.
Dammmmmmm, I felt it! I feel sad.
I felt her lost, I even became overwhelmed, which is not abnormal because, I am already overwhelmed with the things in my life that aren't going like I believe it could.
my first thought was, what I didn't do for her; did I miss anything? Did she need me more? all this questions came to my mind. what I could do I didn't do?
A lost child went to hit the pipe again. I know she will come back, and that time she would be stronger.
believe or not I see her as one day become a counselor, or a good sponsor.
she will come back, one day.
I looked to the clients and all of them were overwhelmed, and was a very negative environment. They were scared, and close. I thought : yep, they were.

Yesterday I saw a show, and they were saying that we need to imagine our future, a good future, and the universe will give us that, the low of attraction.
Made great sense to me. was like I found a new way to exercise my spirit.
I kept thinking if I could imagine my future in my Love e area, and sanely I had a vision of a 4/7 years old boy, very blond running in living room.
the low of attraction makes us believe that will be possible. We attract good energy.
But for that to happen we have to make good decisions.
we decide first, we which after.
surrender...

That is, a person's thoughts (conscious and unconscious), emotions, and beliefs cause a change in the physical world that attracts positive or negative experiences that correspond to the aforementioned thoughts, with or without the person taking action to attain such experiences. This process has been described as "harmonious vibrations of the law of attraction",or "you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your experience".
OK, then, so how I see myself, my future:
I see myself as making a difference. I want to find out something never found before. prove something.
I see myself as recognize one of the best counselors in world.
I see myself be a speaker, giving classes to the counselors.
I see myself publishing a book.
I see myself being owner of a treatment center with my mentor.
I see a big American house, my house.
I see me more spiritual, not argumentative.
I see myself in peace.
I see myself having an animal shelter.
I see myself as a lcdc.
I see myself as a international counselor.
this is what I which
the law of attraction says if I which I get it:) I hope so.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Very well stated, I can visualize those things for you as well.