quarta-feira, 16 de julho de 2008

Health care f.... up




Splitting this in two realities

USA

I am been sick without a clue what was going on. I kept throwing up, and had red spots coming from I don't know where. Is not very normal for me to get sick, so when I starting feel right way that something is going wrong with me.
I started feeling dizzy, and cold, and have the need to get a jacket in summer time, so that told me that something was wrong.
Told my husband: cannot go walk the dogs, I am feeling sick.
His answer: no you are not!
YES I AM! I CAN FEEL IT!
I kept throwing up, and sweating while I was cold.
Monday night: I had a huge stomach pain. I couldn't move with that pain. Why? I don’t know. What I know is people gave me heartburn to take.
Isn't unbeliever??? I took Advil, and heartburn!
Been like this for 4 days.

Tuesday:

I was telling the reactions to my supervisor. I know I was sick, but I couldn't tell what was. He breaks it down for me by saying: maybe is food poison.
I open the refrigerator, and there it was the answer....MUSSLUMS.

PORTUGAL

Get sick, don't know what is??? Simple, emergency room, test, results in 4 hours, meds prescription, (the right meds)
COST? 0
Time to fix the problem? 1 day.

Well, I don't need to keep going on this, right? It’s clear the difference
look now in this video my hospital in Lisbon...luxury, and free

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Don't even get me started on the American Health Care System. It is so messed up.
Hope you feel better.

Mentes Conectadas disse...

I am feeling better since I start taking that liquid to the stomach, and drinking camomile tea. I am going to work tomorrow, be in here is depress.I still have red spots like an alien