quinta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2008

proposal


Proposal

I am writing because when I speak doesn’t come out right, because my self esteem.
I would like to do house ban intervention. Let me explain. I would like to be the one who goes to a unit or cottage for 1 week to intervene, and recovery a house ban.
I woke up at 2.30am of this morning thinking about it (maybe was because the ginseng, lol).
Plan:
1 -The first day would be to create a trust relationship between clients.
a) I would put together the ones, who don’t connect with each other, and I would take them to their routes, childhood routes, and at the end I would proof them that they are not so different like the thought they would.
a) Using our method at afternoon I could do CD Education. Explaining them about addiction, and addictive personality, and open the floor for questions. I would put them participating and discovering. I would start motivation therapy, and made them feel productive members.
2 – Second day, I would sit in the circle with them and they would spend the morning doing grieve letters, and processing them. Would be a morning about grieve, and they would be working all morning by writing their grieve letters
a) At afternoon they would go through the orientation packet

3 – Third day, we would go through behavior modification. How? Simple; through childhood they would become aware why they behave like they do. For example:
a) If they parents were drug addicts, that means the clients had become survivors. They learned form young age to take care of themselves, so now they have the I DON’T CARE, WHO ARE YOU? Behavior
b) Because they were lost child they had growing up with the need to belong to somewhere, or something = gangs
c) Because they were so poor, they had become drug dealers because they were ashamed of their poor childhood.
d) would be ask to some of them who are the ones who keep coming back here, or jail, and would be explain that for some reason (childhood) we counselors and guards had become the parents they never had. They would understand that they do that without having a conscience that they made us the parents.
e) I would do relapse prevention, and once again I would open the floor for questions, and have them to participate (building them up)
At afternoon go through orientation packet
4 – Fourth day
a) Identify shame
b) Identify codependency
c) Doing written assignments, and having them processing through http://www.coping.org/growth/content.htm
At afternoon orientation packet, questions, answers and solutions

5 – Fifth day
a) Anger management resolution – I think, I feel, I react
b) Written exercises on “what I want be when I grow up?”
What I want to do with my life?
What dreams do I have?
b) family group ( issue, solution) commitment to their behavior in treatment
d)orientation packet, job duties, responsibilities
NOW…. Building them back. How? Simple, have them to do what that population do best … organize a dance presentation to you and Chris. The afternoon of the 5th day would be to make auditions, and choose the music.
6 – sixth day – morning group, about: how I am feeling now? What I learned?
b) Dance training
7 – Seventh day – a) plan of action
b) Dance training
8 – Eighth day – presentation to staff: dance, and what I learned, what I compromise to do, plan of action

OK. What I would like to do is house ban intervention; make them come together as a family. During that week I would be working at the cottage D also. I would clock in at 6.30am and be at cottage D until 9.00am and then clock out at 5pm and come back to the cottage to work 1 hour for free with them.
Doing intervention means sit with them during that time and work with them. Being present!
Even if a week is not acceptable, I can do it on my days off for free. I believe that I can make a difference, and I just need one shot to proof is will work or not.
Let me know ,lol

is just an ideia

Sem comentários: