quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2009

Disrespect at work place

Disrespect at work place
One crazy left, another came in, lol
Its so tired working with NA/AA sponsors playing counselors!
The good news is I just need to deal with it once a week.
These people don’t have any boundaries. They get too much attached to the clients, and they become clients rescue.
See, all of us have favorite’s clients, but get to the point to be their protector???? Come on now!
I came to realize that my favorite clients normally are the short ones. They are so little that they become cute, but I know how separate myself emotional from them. Today they are there, tomorrow they are gone.
But let me get to the point of the topic
So I have these 2 counselors who work together (thanks God, lol) that are so similar.
One thinks she is more qualified than my director, and supervisors and she thinks school degree is what matters. At the end she almost sent the “client that I don’t understand to jail” because her degree was too high to understand that client was mental hill and she would have to adapt to the client and not the client to adapt the counselor.
Then we have this other counselor who I call the “speed paranoid”
She drinks more coffee that you can imagine, and she wants to do everything that at the end she just does incomplete stuff. She confuses herself and others in seconds.
So last staff meeting I saw something that I really, really didn’t like it.
They both decided to disrespect my supervisor!!!!
What hell???? He is their supervisor!!!!
I just stand up, went to my office and close the door and was there by myself!
Who they think they are?
It’s sad!
I am waiting for the day that the big director one day snaps, and joins all of them them in a little room and tells them so some true….ohhhh she will snap, lol, sooner or later.
Me ? I am happy!
I work with the best person on that facility.
Someone complete different form me, and because of that I respect a lot.
The clients around us they have what I call a functional family.
They know that we like each other that we respect each other, and we make decisions together.
We even do groups together. We are a happy team together!
He is quite, I am wild, but we respect each other and we bring balance to the unit!
It’s cool!
I really don’t like see people disrespecting people that I like.
In this life we need to respect old people and our superiors all the time. I was raise like that!

Sem comentários: