terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2009

The client that I don’t understand - but I try!


The client that I don’t understand - but I try!
So like I said before she isn’t my client anymore, because she is taking now psych meds.
So now here is what is happening between counselor and client.
This client is very mental hill. Once again her drug of choice was ecstasy.
She was seen by two doctors and each one diagnose complete different form each other.
Why? Because this is a client that should be under observation, to be diagnose correct.
Like I said before she has normal conversations, but then when she is alone you can see what is really going on with her.
Her dynamic with her counselor isn’t going very well.
She is very paranoid, doesn’t give to her the assignments because she believes the counselor is destroying it to sabotage her.
She tells that her counselor is been following her since high school.
Paranoia - symptom of????? Hello!!!!
So last week the counselor asked the team to join her as witness with the client.
So the client came to the office and what I saw????
I saw counselor and client having an argument!!!!
I saw the counselor saying to the client” here, I am the counselor! You are the client!”
Come on…… now….
When she was my client my mentor told “don’t push her! Try to understand the client!”
Was exactly what I did, and that made me gain her trust.
I kept seen the counselor getting angrier because the client decided to answer to me, and talk to me and not to her.
Well, I just kept acting with the client like a learned to do it…with love, compassion, and understanding.
So now what is the result of this?
They want to send a mental hill person whom they don’t understand to jail!!!!!!!!
Isn’t human
Is ego
Isn’t human!
I am sad with this….she is just mental hill

Sem comentários: