segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2009

The slick and devious counselor - more up front - the liar!

So in this field we have a bunch of liars working as counselors.
They are slicker than clients.
So let me start for what I am been learning and watching them do.
So we have this counselor on the cottage that her worry now is the paper work that is missing from the files. She sent emails almost everyday asking for that. For my part I already gave her what she asked for, but she kept sending emails to the other counselors.
Isn’t wrong what she is doing, isn’t wrong at all, and is just a contradiction!
This counselor sleeps in individual sessions and groups. She just passes out.
This counselor call sick a lot of times, and I know she is lying. She just doesn’t want get out of the bed.
So the only way to proof that she deserves to be there is showing them how good she is with paper work.
Then I have this counselor working with me who walks into the unit and says “it’s all good”, then she walks in the office and “it’s all bad”
She decided to spend her Wednesday gossiping with the other LCDC, because she doesn’t do her caseload like she is suppose to do. Then I don’t know what she does where a left, but I guess nothing because she is always late to do what she is suppose to do.
She is trying to make me do everything, and to do her groups. I refused Saturday, I snap.
Well after 1 year been abuse by different counselors I think is valid my snap.
When I arrive to this new unit I worked with the best counselors until the day she walked in to work there. My nightmare was back! I had a good few months and now I was fuck again.
I snap because I saw someone cross my boundaries again.
In other day I had to do a bunch of PO reports for other counselors because they didn’t make it, so my supervisor asked me to do it for them.
Now we have this ex. continue treatment care supervisor who is running unit D as a TC.
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck is going on??????
Is this a circus?????? Or what????
Let me tell you how I work.
I arrive Wednesday and right way I start my individual session, and I do my caseload.
I really don’t give a shit about staff meeting because is all about gossiping anyway, so I decided to be there for a few moments and I go back to work.
I know the schedule and I know how many clients I have so I know exactly how many clients I have to see in order to follow the schedule. Even if I don’t want see the clients I know I have to be organizing and not procrastinate.
At 25 of each month I start to do my PO reports. Before the end of the month my supervisor already had them in his hands.
So this is all about time management, but some of them decide that this is all about use the CI, and spend time gossiping, or on the computer.
Some of them they just do what they want, and they don’t do what the company asks them to do.
This is very disrespectful, and becomes a circus.
This just brings problems. This kind of counselors makes the treatment center a circus.
We never know what is next.
Everyone should be working on the same page.

Sem comentários: