sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2009

Honesty


Honesty
Well, well, well, well
The thing that mores amazing me is counselors who lie to counselors! Is so amazing stupid but happens and I see that all the time.
So in other day we had a counselor who called saying that her tire was flat. Then she called back saying that she couldn’t start the car. LOL IMAO
Ridiculous… why they just don’t fuck say they don’t wan to come to work?
Anyway, my new reality with a new counselor on the unit………
Let me go back to the past before……..
I came to work on this unit and I thought I was in heaven. Everything was smooth and was going good.
I worked with a lady, who was very professional, quite, she never spoke much, or even engage on conversations with me, BUT, the way she acted, the way the conduct the unit made her a role model to me. un fortunely she left after awhile.
Then I started to work with this new guy. He is a new CI. When I look at him I say my mentor on him…. Lay back, don’t get involved in drama, takes everything easy, easy going, smooth.
I work well when I have people around me that are different of me. I need positive people to make me going.
He changed shift, because they switch a counselor from other unit to here.
Oh Godddddddddddddddd…my good days are over!
Her questions:
- why they are on house ban???? Why they do that to people???? How much longer they are going to that???? Isn’t fair!!! I do t agree!
- How long they are going to be on focus???? This isn’t going to help them!!!! I am going to end this focus!!!!
- My clients have changed so much since last week!!! They are doing much better!!!!
- Why the choir again??? They are setting them up for failuer!!!
- They don’t know what they are doing; some of the clients shouldn’t be here!!!
- This is not good…
- I don’t agree with this or that…
Oh fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck
I may be paying for my past or something. What the fuckkkkkkkkk
Stop fucking with me! Stop been negative! Stop talking to me!
I told my supervisor: “here what I decided to do; I am going to run from her”
And I am been doing that. I work with someone that I run all the time. When I see her coming in my direction, I run to other direction.
She gets me tired!
The other day she said: I am going to call Mr. Wilmut because I believe the clients they have the right to go on pass.
I told her that clients don’t go on pass when they are on focus.
She kept going trying to get my approval witch she isn’t going to get it.
Next she told that she was going to call the director to ask them to go on pass.
I had to tell her that she may want to call first the continue care supervisor, and if she doesn’t answer call the supervisor, and just in last case she would call the director. I even told her “maybe you should leave that to the treatment team decide on Wednesday”
She just ignores and she called the supervisor, and came to group and said” you are out of the focus now! We cannot go on pass but you are out of focus”
THE SAVIOR! THE UNIT E SAVIOR!
She didn’t call to the continue care supervisor because she has a problem with her.
I am been watching her and she doesn’t like her. I believe she wants her place.
See, they had become LCDC at the same time so this one didn’t accept the other one had become a supervisor.
I already saw her questioning the supervisor work, and today, today……….
The other slick and devious form the cottage likes to set up traps on the counselors, to make them look bad in order for her to look good.
So today she told to this counselor that she should give them an extra smoke break.
That one from the cottage already did that to the new counselor.
Was 1 pm when the clients came to pick up the cigarettes!!! And I said what are you doing???? She told me “I gave them an extra smoke break”
I said” NO. you cannot do that. That is changing the schedule, and the director already said that “we are not allowed to give extra smoke breaks because that is changing the schedule. Before you decided that you have to ask permission to the supervision.
Her answer “oh well, why they have that rule ???? it’s a reward!!! They want to take all the rewards? Go smoke, go smoke.
Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is a director directive and we should follow
So the other snake from the cottage knows that why she kept tells to the counselors to give them an extra smoke break????
She acts on the unit as a savior of the sick people. She wants them to like her so muchhhh.
For me is very frustrated!
I am frustrated!
I am alone again, kinda
I don’t talk, I don’t let her know me at all, so I lost the fun I was having with the other counselor. He is also a CI and I know they cannot have 2 CIs working together.
What I want to tell her and I don’t:
“you don’t like how they do here go find another job”
“leave me alone, I am having a hard time with my personal life I don’t need more drama”
“you are a liar, and fake, and I don’t buy your bullshit”
“you are a NA/ AA sponsor…. You are not a counselor”
I work with someone who is against them, but in their front she acts she is with them.
I wonder when I leave what she says to the clients… I just wonder
I also keep wondering why my director sent her here to work with me. normally when he tells me something or does something where I am include is for a reason
I don’t know…..
Well my next blog I will talking about this new client I have who goes beyond my understanding.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Just hang in there, it is important that you work with people that are like that. You will be stronger because of it. Just keep doing what you do best, dont worry about what she is doing, it will all come back in the end. Just think of it as fuel for your writting.