sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

its the silence gold?

Is the silence gold?
I rember one day I walked into my ex directo office and I said " why I fight so much for what I believe? Why I just don't shut up?"
I was trying to remember his answer but I don't!
I do remember that we went through this subject and I was feeling bad about it.
I was having some kind of the problems at work because I couldn't shut up and I would fight for what I believed. At the end people would look at me as if I was crazy and I was left alone.
So didn't work very well ivones fight!
For some reason I am quite now. I don't fight like before and I shut up when I see no point going through all this process.
Its is that good?
Am I avoiding something?
Or finnaly I am letting go when I see bull shit?
Not sure about it!
What I know is when I decided to shut up I transfer my energies to something else.
See, I don't like anymore that side of me who would tell people how smart I was and how clear I was, and I was on their game so they couldn't decived me!
Yeah, was a waste of time and would appear arrogant and at same time naive!
The true was, if I was so smart why the hell I would go through all that fight and try to proove something?
I guess I don't need that as much as a did before!
I am like I am, and I have my own oppinions and people around me don't need to be like me or think like me.
That also makes me unique since is no one like me. So its good to have our own way of thought.
This change also gets me to a place that I am become less impulsive.
So like one ex collegue I had would say " its all good" :)

Sem comentários: