domingo, 17 de maio de 2009

sick like a dog and empthy

So here I am , can't breath again, sneezing all the time, weak like a dog.
So I am taking antibiotics from India, from the black market.
I had 2 horrible weeks at work, but I was able to tell my supervisor my feelings about it, and that was god because we end up the week been good to each other.
He end up the week giving me his chair, and I end up the week telling him how much I like him.
So what happened?
3 clients had decide to complain about me to a counselor. The counselor who is pist off about me decided to make a big deal, because was about me, and the supervisor decided to make the huge mistake to call them in and open the door for their complains, and give them the power.
Shit, if you want to open the door to a 3 clients that are complain about me, you may want to open the door to other 3 clients to ask about me!
3 clients are not all the unit!!!
I told my supervisor " you have full access to me, why you didnt call me in your office and ask me if was true?"
I found out later that one of the clients said i called her crazy - lie
I also told him " I have the right to get mad with you. you just need to give me space and let me get over it.
I also told him " you want to get ride of me, please do it! dont send me to anywhere, just buy me a fly ticket and send me home."
Then I found out that one of the slick and devious counselors had resin..... and then I laugh, of course, and I said " who was right? yeahhhh Miss Vale is after counselors right ( been sarcastic)
My supervisor told me that I need to stop making myself one of the clients, and be this " I am the counselor! I do not do mistakes"
nahhhhhhh, dont think so!
For me this is not about counselor, client. Is about building trust.
I am a role model on that unit. I am in 80% of their trading places on MRT
So I may not be so bad
yesterday I was home when I got a text message from my co worker saying that one of the clients wanted to abscond at 1am.
I called her and I said " where do you want to go??? shittttt!!! " she started laugh right way. I kept saying " look, you may want to wait for me and we abscond together, and go to Macdonals" - she laugh even hard
then she said " no, I am not going anywhere. I was frustrated"
I am sick like a dog, I am frustrated with my last 2 work weeks and I could just say " fuck it" and even dont call to work and talk with the client, right?
the pint of the this story -dont try to make me who I am not. dont try to make me perfect - I am much more fun like this!
They already have a facility full of " perfect counselors". lets have al least " 1 wild counselor"
I dont like the word " wild " too much.
My co worker yesterday told me that I am wild as hell, but I dont make crazy decisions. He said when I have to make a decision, I think a lot bout it.
He said that I am all what the clients want to become one day - like me
well, he is the second person who tells me that this month.
So what is my problem?????
insecure!!!!!
dont know if I keep being like I am or change like my supervisor wants, and become miserable at work, just to please him - that would be dishonest.
Anyway talking about goos stuff......
I am been talking with this friend of mine who is the owner of 2 treatment centers in Portugal.
He is my friend for since 1996.
We speak several times online, but in other day we was talking about counselors who decide to become counselors with less that 5 years in recovery.
The conversation end up me and him talking about education, and I sent him my certificates by email for him to see ---- was my ego, I know!!!! lol
I was expecting him to tell me " very good; I am proud of you"
dammmmmmmmmmm...... do you know what was his answer???????
I couldnt believe!!!!!!!
his answer was " OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE MORE CERTIFICATED THAN 98% OF THE COUNSELORS IN PORTUGAL"
My brain almost explode """"" so I am above of the 98%???? so I am more than qualified even as a CI in Portugal????
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! lol
He said 98% take 28 days courses in Hazelden, lol

Sem comentários: