segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

aiiiiiiiiiiii what the hell is going on????

I can't believe this!!!! is everyone crazy?
what hell????

So I got this email from work where says that staff isn’t doing anything about clients behavior!!!!
OMG!
I couldn’t believe what I was reading!!!!
I have been reporting client’s behavior; I even gave the supervisor statements about sex games.
I was told to ignore because if I confront the situation the clients become aware and then will hide the sexual game.
I was told to let the clients run the unit to get them faster on house ban.
I was told that I was mean, and the clients on my shift are afraid to break the rules because they know they will be confronted.
So what I should do???
This just irritates me!
Where are the statements where I report the sex games?
Why one of the most dangerous clients on the unit is now the favorite?
Where are the emails I sent reporting everything on the unit?
Huh…… wondering
But now, what is really bothering the staff is the fact that the clients sang happy birthday to me…..
The unit is out of control. I see counselors avoiding conflict and go to the middle of the clients to find out what is going on.
I was told to let them run the unit, so I let it.
The clients they do what they want.
- They leave and go sleep to their rooms
- They forget people on the unit when they go to lunch
- They have sex games, all over
- They go outside without staff authorization
- They split staff
- They call bitches, whores to each other
- They sleep in group all the time
- They steal
- They give clothes to each other
- They wear make up - pencil make up
- They even use the staff restroom
- They argue with staff
- They are never ever in line on props or line up on the grey line
- Clients faking that they are sick
- The doors of their rooms are always close
So what else do they need more to put them in house ban?
their behavior is getting to staff.... all the unit is split, even staff.
we need to kick the structure again
One thing I know…..I have been reporting everything that goes on the unit.
I have been battle with that, and then come other staff to question my conduct, when what I am doing is confronting the behavior.
I don’t sit watch the war, I go to the war.
I don’t avoid conflict; I go to the field to investigate it
Whatever!
Fed up!

Sem comentários: